Joining the Y means you join an organization that serves all, regardless of ability to pay, for over 121 years. As a member, you receive:
- Membership Rates on programs (see individual program pages)
- Two full-sized fitness facilities (Family Y and the Athenian YMCA-Adult Only)
- Nationwide Membership access no matter where you travel!
- Indoor Aquatic Facility
- Indoor Basketball Gym
- Adult Only Locker Rooms (Family YMCA)
- Several Free and Discounted Fitness Classes
- Ability to serve your community through special events, volunteering and giving.
- Corporate and Military Membership
Membership Types & Rates
Monthly Membership must be paid in the form of a monthly bank draft by checking account, savings account, Debit card or Credit card. Semi-Annual and Annual payments can be made by Cash, Check or Credit/Debit card. With any membership, the YMCA has NO CONTRACTS! Join today and don't worry about being locked in for a pre-determined timeframe!
Update Your Information
Conduct & Policies
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues).
We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.